Tuesday, May 5, 2009

off to the gym!

As soon as Nate gets home from work we are headed off to the gym. Its my plan to do a good thirty minutes of cardio/fat burning on the treadmill. Then I want to work my whole upper body, I also want to work on my thighs today. When we go to the gym tomorrow I will focus on the rest of my lower body, and my abs.



I think I've done a pretty good job of eating today. I had two cups of coffee for breakfast, along with a 100 calorie kudos bar. then, for lunch I had a salmon spread sandwich on that high fiber bread stuff. I also ate another kudos bar, and a 100 calorie pack of cheez-its. I'm not sure what we have on the menu for dinner tonight, but i'm thinking that maybe subway is in order! I haven't gone to McDonald's in TWO DAYS! believe it or not, that is a huge acomplishment! I almost always stop by some sort of fast food restaurant to get a small fry or a cheeseburger. (not the best decisions). But, I'm making a conscious effort to avoid any place with a drive thru until at least Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment