Thursday, May 7, 2009

A CLEAN APARTMENT!


Well, I just got done vacuuming, dusting, organizing, the bedroom closet, and doing laundry, even changed the bed sheets today. I ROCK! On to the kitchen next. And, since i just gave the kitchen a good scrubbing last week, i'm just going to wipe a few things down, and I'll be set.

I think the girls (the cats) are enjoying the fact that I have been cleaning because I can hear them tearing around in the bedroom like mad kittens. They were amazingly good with the vacuum cleaner today, usually they freak out, but Allison even got brave and sat on a chair to watch me. They should sleep good while we're gone tonight, and be wild and raring to go again by the time we get home.

Nate and I were invited to dinner at my aunt's house tonight. My Great Aunt is in town, and aunt Barb thought that she would have us over so we could all catch up. I'm a little worried about what she will serve for dinner, because I know she really loves to cook, and she always has sweets available, but I'm hoping that with Nate there I will be reminded to eat smaller portions and to not pig out. I've been doing REALLY well with my eating habits so far, and I don't want to break my winning streak.

Well, since Allison is trying to sit on the computer I guess I will leave you with a lovely photo of her as a baby, and I'll get back to my cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment