Tuesday, May 26, 2009




I just watered my little garden, and boy, it has grown like crazy over the holiday weekend. Update: I bought a little kiddie pool for my turtle to play in, but she can climb out of it and escape and run through the house, so the kiddie pool got re purposed into (tada!) a patio garden! (And my turtle is stuck in her tank for the summer, unless I can figure something else out...) In the pool, I have white onions, in 3 rows (I will have WAY too many onions), and 1 plant each of garlic chives, oregano, sage, and rosemary. I also have 6 grape tomato plants in there right now, but that will change after this next weekend. I'm taking out 4 of the tomato plants and taking two to Vyvien and two to my mother in law, then I will be bringing home two broccoli plants and a cauliflower and a bell pepper plant from my mom's overflowing garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment