Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Neglected...








My dear little blog, I'm so sorry that I have neglected you! I was so busy this past weekend. We had Hannah and Tim's wedding on Saturday morning, and Elizabeth, G, and her parents were in town for the wedding all weekend, so we spent quite a bit of time hanging out with the old crew. We went wedding dress shopping for Elizabeth, and I think she found "the dress". She also decided on colors for the wedding (wine and burnt orange) and the style bridesmaids dress. It was so nice to see everyone again, that I am truly sad to see everyone go back home.

I got all the groceries today, and am currently doing laundry and waiting for Nate to get home from working on the tower. I need to get some dinner made when he gets here, I'm starving! We will be having pork chops, and baby red potatoes with some home grown dill. OH, that reminds me, my tomato plants are blooming! I had to bring them inside the last two nights because of frost warnings, but they are happy and thriving, and I'm expecting yummy tomatoes in the very near future! I took so many photos this weekend that I can't decide which ones to leave you with today...

No comments:

Post a Comment